Sunday 1 April 2012

The Last Couple Pieces

About a month ago Panda and I were at Home Hardware picking out the window treatment for the new bathroom. I had no idea how many options were out there, let alone the colours and fabrics that were available. It was no easy task, but we ultimately ended up going with a pleated shade from Shade-O-Matic. The bathroom is on the first floor, so we wanted something that offered privacy yet still allowed light into the bathroom. This shade allows privacy, but we can control the shade from the top or the bottom.

Last week, we were told that the blind was FINALLY in. As much as I love things that are custom, I don't like having to wait for them.

Today, Panda installed both the blind and the hand towel holder. Hopefully, I'll have some photos in my next post. I am loving this feeling of having a project coming to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment